Sunday, August 23, 2009

floorplans

Gary has been asking me to post pics of the floorplans for a while now. Problem is photographing floor plans isn't as easy as you think! So after a couple of hours with the camera and a couple more in Photoshop, this is the best I can manage. As rooms are finished, I'll post crops of the specific areas. As if floorplans aren't difficult enough to read, these are mirror printed to show the actual layout so all the writing is backward!

As empty nesters, we were startled to select a house with 4 bedrooms! But it actually works for us! Bedroom 2 (at the top of this pic) will become the guest room. Casa Maney in our old house was known for its hospitality and we are sure, with family and friends scattered all over, that this room will be well used! Bedroom 3 will do multiple duty as extra sleeping accomodations, staging for my photography, and a sitting area. Bedroom 4, with its huge double closet and two big windows will be my new studio! With tons of room for storage and workspace I know I'm going to love to spend time here!

No comments:

Post a Comment